Friday, January 02, 2004

 

A new deck for the halls

Global politics do not make it onto the agenda very much down here. I mean, there isn't exactly a "mass" to target around the lake, and most of us are far too busy with the politics of 2 or 3 people to worry. "Destruction" tends to be local and personal as well!

However, I was feeling too elated after the Christmas and New Year festivities, so to get things back into perspective I started to read some of Michael Moore's musings.

That was just far too disturbing, but I found a link there to a wonderful piece of irony, a revised "Deck of Cards". I could chuckle and fume all at once ... what a splendid sensation - there really ought to be a word for it!

I wonder if the boys are up for a game of solo tonight
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?