Thursday, January 01, 2004

 

Finding Nemo

You are NIGEL!

I loved the movie Finding Nemo. So when a friend emailed me the web address for a quiz that lets you see what character you are like, I couldn't wait to do it. Not that I wanted to seem over-anxious or anything! No more gryst to Paris's 'identity crisis' mill was one of my 2004 resolutions.
Well, now everyone knows - I'm a "Nigel".
I quite liked Nigel in the movie, especially in his pivotal role in the final denouement! But how did they know about my 'strange little obsession'? It's a bit creepy.

What Finding Nemo Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are BRUCE!

Farouk got a "Bruce". I think he was little offended by that, but I couldn't tell what language he was mumbling in, let alone what he was saying. Something about sharks being the dogs of the underwater realm? It was more his tone that gave it away. His sentences didn't end on an upward inflection like they normally do!

Paris wouldn't do the quiz: what good is it, he reckoned, telling a ferret he's like a shark? And I though Daphne might be feeling a little too delicate even to ask her to participate.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?